Views: 0 Author: Maichuang Laser Publish Time: 2021-04-30 Origin: MC
1. Application of laser marking machine:
(1) Applied to all kinds of metals: marking in the electronic hardware accessories industry. Many people may not understand that laser marking machines are used to mark some hardware accessories and electronic components. For materials with high friction such as automobiles, ships, machinery, equipment, etc., the use of laser marking can achieve wear resistance and help the industry's marking.
(2) Used in IT industry, communication industry, machine manufacturing, food and medicine, medical equipment, watches and glasses, craft gifts, precious metal jewelry, leather clothing, packaging and printing stoves, precision hardware, accessories, electrical appliances, instruments and other metals Processing industry.
(3) Application through polymer materials, electronic components, wire speed limiting, reflective films, plastic buttons, sapphire, glass, ceramic tiles, aluminum plates, signs and other metal materials, non-metallic materials, etc. For the use of cold-processed purple laser marking machines , These are his specialties, and the targeted industries are electronic communications, electrical engineering, instrumentation, precision hardware, watches and glasses, jewelry, ceramics and other industries.
(4) Marking can be achieved for non-metal processing industries such as clothing, leather, craft gifts, packaging, advertising, wood, textiles, plastics, signs, electronic communications, clocks, glasses, printing, and decoration. Wood products, cloth, leather, organic glass, epoxy resin, acrylic, unsaturated resin and other non-metallic materials have good results.
(5) The application in the food industry currently mainly refers to the use of lasers to make various information marks on the surface of food, such as patterns, two-dimensional codes, etc. The advantages are no consumables, finer and clearer printing effects, higher resolution, and malfunctions. Low rate, clean and pollution-free.
(6) Direct packaging industry. We all know that the laser marking machine is also a laser inkjet printer. It is the food and beverage packaging, wine bottle cap cigarette packaging, medicine box/bottle packaging that is marked and identified on the material... No matter what material it is, this is all The product needs to be marked by a laser marking machine, that is, the product's production date, batch number, two-dimensional code and other clear technology on the material.
2. Application of laser engraving machine:
(1) The rapid development of plaques, signs, and signs of urban public facilities, street renovations, modern residential quarters, hotels, and office buildings have generated a lot of demand for signs and guidance systems that meet international standards. Among them, carved plaques , Signs, and signs occupy a considerable part. In order to establish a good corporate image and improve internal management, powerful companies have also replaced company plaques with engraved ones, and made breast badges and department badges in the form of engraving. Has long become a fashion trend.
(2) Architectural models, mechanical models, vehicle models, and ship model models are the oldest design tools. Modern society has given newer meanings and wider uses to models. It is no exaggeration to say that models are industrial Model. The performance and display of machinery, vehicles, ships, architectural design plans, and the sale of commercial houses are all inseparable from models. The models themselves also have independent competitions, commemorations and collections and other activities and meanings. At present, the engraving machine that makes the model production more exquisite and faster has become the best helper for making models in all walks of life.
(3) Crafts, gifts, souvenirs, medals, certificates, souvenirs and advertising materials in more and more conferences and tourism activities are popularly made by carving. Engraving on pens, leather goods, tableware, lighters, watches, bottle openers, key chains, trophies, award plates, imitation crystal ornaments, golf clubs, shotguns, rings and other items can reflect taste and personality. Boxes, pendants, mirror frames, silverware and other items are engraved with interesting carvings to cater to people's needs for emotional communication.
(4) Industrial processing China's output of building materials has ranked first in the world, and it is currently developing rapidly in the direction of improving quality and perfecting patterns and varieties. The engraving machine can easily and quickly create a large number of exquisite molds for building decoration materials such as gypsum ceilings, ceramic tiles, floor tiles, and so on, so that the value of decorative materials processed by this mold is doubled. In countries with developed manufacturing industries, most of the surface marking of parts, the production of instrument panels, and the production of various signs, identification plates, work number plates, and production flow charts necessary for the standardized management of enterprises are done by engraving machines. According to foreign survey statistics, in developed industrial countries in Western Europe such as Germany and Switzerland, 2/3 of the engraving machines are used as machine tools in factories. China is becoming the "factory of the world". I believe that engraving machines will flourish and enter workshop after workshop in the land of China.
(5) Plexiglass process and Plexiglass processing Plexiglass is one of the most ideal carving materials, no matter which of the five processes of "cutting", "milling", "carving", "carving" and "drilling" of the engraving machine are used Plexiglass has excellent processability. Plexiglass has always been an ideal material for testing equipment, models, POP advertising decorations, small decorations, artistic lamps, craft gifts, souvenirs, etc., engraving machines and plexiglass This intimate combination of good tools and good materials will inevitably produce a variety of excellent products.