Views:2 Author:Maichuang Laser Publish Time: 2021-05-27 Origin:MC
Laser engraving machine is widely used, metal laser engraving machine, non-metal laser engraving machine, co2 glass tube laser engraving machine, etc., different types and different sizes.
How much do you know about the precautions for the use of laser engraving machine? Take a look down with me~
1. The bottom plate and the processed workpiece should be flat and consistent, otherwise some parts will not be cut through, which will increase the intensity of the laser tube and cause the laser tube to age in advance.
2. When the laser engraving machine is working and engraving, do not turn on the fan to prevent dust and debris from polluting the lens and focusing lens.
3. Check whether the equipment is normal before starting up, just in case. For example, if the water pump does not deliver water, do not turn it on.
4. The suction device should be cleaned regularly, otherwise there will be a lot of smoke and dust that will not be discharged, and the mechanical and electronic parts will be easily oxidized.
5. During the working process of the machine, the operator must observe the working condition of the machine at any time.
6. Clean the light path system with acetone or acid vinegar regularly, never use water or alcohol
7. When the laser machine works, the light intensity is adjusted at 50%-60% first, and then the working speed is adjusted according to the material properties to ensure the long-term use of the laser tube.
In addition to the above, there are many precautions for the use of laser engraving machines. Please consult me for details.