Views: 6 Author: MC Publish Time: 2021-08-27 Origin: MC
Precautions for the use of laser tube
Analysis of years of experience in laser production of micro-engraving laser:
1. When using, please connect the cooling water first, adopt the principle of low inlet and high output, adjust the position of the outlet pipe to ensure that the cooling water is full of the cooling pipe and there can be no bubbles in the pipe, and then turn on the power. Requirements: Use soft water (distilled water or purified water) as the cooling water, and always pay attention to the temperature of the cooling water. The water temperature should be controlled within the range of 25°C-30°C. It should not be too high or too low, especially in summer. Once the water temperature is found to be too high, The cooling water should be replaced in time or shut down for a period of rest: the cooling water in cold areas must not be frozen, especially after the laser is shut down, the cooling water must not be stored in the laser tube, so as to prevent the cooling water from freezing and causing explosion. (Special attention: users who use AC power, the cooling water tank must be grounded);
2. The two supporting points of the laser tube should be at a point of 1/4 of the total length of the laser tube to ensure that the flow of cooling water is 2L-4L/min; otherwise the effect is not good, which will cause mode skipping, and the light spot will change several points to cause power Down; the cooling water return port in the water tank must be covered with water, otherwise the cooling water in the laser tube is not full when the laser tube is turned off every time.
3. Pay attention to protect the output window of the laser to prevent the smoke generated during the working process (including the process of debugging the optical path) from being splashed on the surface of the output window to prevent the outer surface of the output window from being contaminated and the power will drop. In this case, absorbent cotton or silk cloth can be used. Dip anhydrous alcohol and gently wipe the outer surface of the output window;
4. During the debugging process, adjust the laser support point or rotate the laser position to achieve the best output effect, and then fix the laser.
5. Please pay attention: avoid dust accumulation near the high-voltage electrode, keep it dry, and keep the high-voltage end as far away from the metal as possible to prevent high-voltage sparking and discharge.
6. During the use of the laser, no scale should be formed in the cooling pipe to avoid blockage of the cooling water and poor heat dissipation effect. Once found, 20% dilute hydrochloric acid can be used to clean the cooling pipe to remove scale.
7. The laser is a glass product, which is fragile. When installing and using, avoid local stress.
8. Use the laser tube rationally to save laser energy. The best working current of the laser tube is 16 mA.
Common troubleshooting of laser tube
1. The engraving is not deep:
1. The engraving is not deep as soon as it emits light: first check whether the supporting point of the laser tube is reasonable, whether the light intensity is set too small, whether the optical path is offset, whether the focal length is correct, whether there are scratches, dirt, and cooling water on the surface of the ytterbium film Whether the flow and pressure are normal, if the above items are no problem, check whether the lens in the light exit of the laser tube has scratches and dirt. If it is also normal, then it is the quality of the laser tube itself.
2. It will not be engraved until it shines for a while: This question must first check whether the supporting point of the laser tube is reasonable, whether the water temperature exceeds 30 degrees, whether the lens is heated during work, whether the flow and pressure of the cooling water is normal, and whether the cooling water is clean , The above is normal and then check the laser tube
2. High-voltage ignition and discharge: check whether there is dirt and moisture around the high-voltage head, and whether it is too close to the metal part of the machine; in addition, whether the high-voltage connection device of the laser power supply has fallen from the support, and whether the internal high-voltage connection device is broken And destruction. If the above is normal, then the quality of the laser tube itself is a problem.
3. The laser tube is broken, cracked, and the water-cooled head falls off:
1. Whether the water temperature is controlled within the range of 25℃-30℃, the cooling water in cold areas must not freeze, especially after the laser is stopped, the cooling water must not be stored in the laser tube.
2. Whether the luminescence is working under the control of water protection; (test whether the luminescence will be luminous or not luminous as the water is turned on and off)
3. Is there any phenomenon that the water pipes of the waterway will be broken down?
4. Whether there are bubbles in the laser tube.
5. Whether the water pressure and water flow are normal; whether the direction of the water flow is low in and high out.