Views:1 Author:MC Laser Publish Time: 2021-07-20 Origin:MC
Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser that is newly developed in the world. It outputs high-energy-density laser beam, which is concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized, and the spot is moved by the numerical control mechanical system Irradiate the position to realize automatic cutting. Compared with bulky gas lasers and solid-state lasers, it has obvious advantages and has gradually developed into an important candidate in the fields of high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, and laser medicine.
The fiber laser cutting machine can be used for plane cutting or bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting processing such as metal plates. At the same time, the mechanical arm can perform three-dimensional cutting instead of the original imported five. Axis laser. Compared with the ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves more space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally-friendly product and one of the world's leading technological products. There are many domestic fiber laser cutting machines that have been put into production and used and have relatively good influence, such as excellent manufacturers represented by Han's Laser, Shandong Luneng Laser, Wuhan High Energy Laser, Huagong Laser, Chutian Laser, and Meman Technology.
The advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focusing spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times that of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) Extremely high stability: The world's top imported fiber laser is used, with stable performance, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Extremely high electro-optical conversion efficiency: The optical-to-optical conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than that of CO2 laser cutting machine, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
5) Very low use cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared with the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, the cutting range of the optical fiber is relatively narrow. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, and non-metals are not easily absorbed by it, which affects its cutting range.
Advantages compared with YAG cutting machine:
1) Cutting speed: The speed of fiber laser cutting machine is 4-5 times that of YAG, suitable for mass processing and production
2) Cost of use: The cost of using fiber laser cutting machine is less than that of YAG solid laser cutting
3) Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 10 times that of YAG
The price of the corresponding fiber laser is higher, so the price of fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than YAG, but much lower than carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. But its sex ratio is indeed the highest of the three.
Advantages compared with plasma cutting
Plasma cutting, the edge of the incision is not neat, it needs the next process to polish, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive. Small holes can only be processed by hand drills or punching machines, and the work efficiency is low. Hand-held ionization equipment has a certain amount of radiation to the human body, and the dust seriously pollutes human health. Moreover, the labor management of plasma workers is also a thorny issue for business owners.