Views:0 Author:Maichuang Laser Publish Time: 2021-04-22 Origin:MC
Plasma arc cutting machine is a machine that uses plasma cutting technology to process metal materials.
Plasma cutting is a processing method that uses the heat of a high-temperature plasma arc to partially or partially melt (and evaporate) the metal at the incision of the workpiece, and uses the momentum of the high-speed plasma to remove the molten metal to form an incision.
1. Double mode selection of automatic and semi-automatic cutting
2. Digital precision control of cutting length
3. Easy to operate
The plasma cutting machine with different working gases can cut various metals that are difficult to cut by oxygen, especially for non-ferrous metals (stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel). The cutting effect is better; its main advantage is that the cutting thickness is not For large metals, the plasma cutting speed is fast, especially when cutting ordinary carbon steel sheets, the speed can reach 5-6 times that of the oxygen cutting method, the cutting surface is smooth, the thermal deformation is small, and there is almost no heat-affected zone.
The plasma cutting machine has developed to the present, and the available working gas (working gas is the conductive medium of the plasma arc, it is also the heat carrier, and at the same time the molten metal in the incision must be excluded). The cutting characteristics, cutting quality and speed of the plasma arc are all There are obvious effects. Commonly used plasma arc working gases are argon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, air, water vapor and some mixed gases.
Plasma cutting machines are widely used in automobiles, locomotives, pressure vessels, chemical machinery, nuclear industry, general machinery, construction machinery, steel structures and other industries!
Through the safe, simple, effective, multi-functional and environmentally friendly method of obtaining plasma from water vapor, the thermal processing (cutting, welding, brazing, quenching, spraying, etc.) of metal with a thickness of 0.3mm or more can be carried out in the metal It is the first in the history of the processing industry.
The plasma product "Multiplaz 3500" consists of a plasma gun and a chassis, with a total weight of 9 kg. The essence of the working process of the plasma equipment is as follows: An arc is generated between the nozzle (anode) and the electrode (cathode) inside the gun, which ionizes the moisture between them, thereby achieving a plasma state. At this time, the ionized vapor is ejected from the nozzle in the form of a plasma jet under the pressure generated inside, and its temperature is about 8 000 °С. In this way, non-combustible materials are cut, welded, welded, and other forms of heat treatment are processed.
1. The frame adopts a fully welded structure, which is firm and reasonable, easy to operate, and durable.
2. Fast cutting speed and high precision. The cutting opening is small, neat, and there is no slag drop phenomenon. On the basis of the traditional numerical control system, the control method for cutting is improved, and the secondary trimming processing is avoided.
3. Suitable for low-carbon steel, copper, iron, aluminum, galvanized, titanium and other metal plates.
4. The CNC system has a high configuration. Automatic arc ignition, stable performance, and the success rate of arc ignition is over 99%.
5. Support standard G code path files generated by Wentai, Beihang Haier, ARTCAM, Type3 and other software. The control system adopts U disk to exchange processing files, which is convenient and quick to operate.