Views: 1 Author: Shandong Maichuang Publish Time: 2021-07-17 Origin: m
1. Before use and when cutting
1. Check and confirm that the power supply, air source, and water source have no leakage, air leakage, or water leakage, and the grounding or zero connection is safe and reliable.
2. The trolley and the workpiece should be placed in an appropriate position, and the workpiece should be connected to the positive electrode of the cutting circuit, and there should be a slag pit under the cutting working surface.
3. The nozzle aperture should be selected according to the material, type and thickness of the workpiece, and the cutting power, gas flow and electrode shrinkage should be adjusted.
4. The automatic cutting trolley should be run empty and the cutting speed should be selected.
5. The operator must wear protective masks, welding gloves, hats, filter membrane dust masks and soundproof earmuffs. Personnel who do not wear protective goggles are strictly prohibited from directly observing the plasma arc, and bare skin is strictly prohibited from approaching the plasma arc.
6. When cutting, the operator should stand upwind to operate. Air can be drawn from the lower part of the workbench, and the open area on the workbench should be reduced.
7. When cutting, when the no-load voltage is too high, check the electrical grounding, zero connection and the insulation of the torch handle. The workbench should be insulated from the ground, or a no-load circuit breaker should be installed in the electrical control system.
8. The high-frequency generator should be equipped with a shielding cover, and the high-frequency circuit should be cut off immediately after the high-frequency arc is used.
9. The use of thorium and tungsten electrodes should meet the requirements of Article 12.7.8 of JGJ33-2001.
2. Cutting operation and protection of cooperating personnel
1. The plasma cutting machine used on site should be equipped with rainproof, moisture-proof and sun-proof sheds, and corresponding fire-fighting equipment should be installed.
2. When cutting at high altitude, safety belts must be worn, fire prevention measures should be taken around and below the cutting, and special personnel should be supervised.
3. When it is necessary to cut pressurized containers, sealed containers, oil drums, pipes, and workpieces stained with combustible gases and solutions, first eliminate the pressure in the containers and pipes, eliminate combustible gases and solutions, and then flush toxic, harmful and flammable Substance: For containers with residual grease, rinse them with steam and alkaline water first, and open the lid to confirm that the container is cleaned, and then fill with water before cutting. Measures to prevent electric shock, poisoning and suffocation should be taken when welding and cutting in the container. Air holes should be left for cutting sealed containers, and equipment and ventilation equipment should be installed at the inlet and outlet when necessary; the lighting voltage in the container should not exceed 12V, and the welder and the workpiece should be insulated; and a special person should be supervised outside the container. It is strictly forbidden to cut in the container that has been sprayed with paint and plastic.
4. It is strictly forbidden to cut pressure vessels and pipelines, live equipment, load-bearing parts of the load-bearing structure, and containers with flammable and explosive materials under pressure.
5. Welding and cutting are not allowed in the open air on rainy days. When working in a humid area, the operator should stand in a place covered with insulating materials and wear insulating shoes.
6. After the operation, the power supply should be cut off, and the air and water sources should be turned off.