Solutions to common problems of laser machines: the laser tube does not emit light
The solution is to open the distribution box. There is a big blue box with a fan on the left hand side of the distribution box. The one with a fan is the laser power supply. There are five green terminals on the right hand side of the laser power supply that can be turned on and unplugged ( Note: The signal line is not live.) There is a small red switch in the middle of the right-hand side of the laser power supply, that is, under the terminal. Click to see if the red, yellow, and green lights of the laser power supply are on at the same time. If the laser tube fails to emit light, it means that the laser tube is broken. If the laser tube still does not emit light after replacing it with a new laser tube, there is a problem with the high-voltage line or the laser power supply, which needs to be investigated one by one.
The panel displays the X-axis or Y-axis out of range
The solution is to close the software and reopen it and make a 100 times 100 rectangle to see if there is a blue dot in the lower right corner of the rectangle. If there is no blue dot, it means that the software has a problem. If the graphics are loaded into the machine, move the laser head to After the machine is positioned in the middle of the table, the frame is started and the cutting is completed. Look at the corner of the machine where the laser head is stopped. There may be problems with the positioning angle.
Solutions to common problems of laser machines: Y-axis does not move when turned on
The solution is to press the red emergency stop under the panel. Turn on the key switch and wait for the panel to display. After the panel is displayed, press the stop button on the panel. The panel will display the file name. Power speed. At this time, turn on the red emergency stop and press Reset. Open the distribution box below to see if the driver in the middle is red or green. The two black ones in the middle are the drivers. The big one with a fan is the Y-axis driver, and the smaller one is the X-axis driver. If both are red lights That is, the 48V power switch at the bottom of the middle is broken. If the big red light and the small green light are the Y-axis drive failure.
Self-removal method for common problems of laser machine: error or malfunction in processing size
1. Whether the signal line is normal: replace the signal line,
2. Whether the grounding of the whole machine and the computer is normal: replace or handle the computer,
3. Is the computer operating normally: replace or dispose of the computer,
4. Computer operating system failure or virus infection: reinstall the operating system or antivirus,
5. The application software is normal: reinstall the software and the driver software of the motion control card,
6. The power supply is unstable or has interference signals: install a voltage stabilizer or eliminate interference signals,
7. Whether the processing program is written normally: Check the processing program and modify it until it is normal.
Self-removal method for common problems of laser machine: no laser output or weak laser
1. Whether the focal length of the equipment has changed: re-adjust the focal length,
2. Whether the focusing lens is polluted: clean the focusing lens,
3. Whether the light path is offset: carefully adjust the light path,
4. Whether the reflective lens is polluted: clean the reflective lens,
5. Whether the cooling water circulates and clears the cooling water way.
6. Whether the cooling water quality or water temperature is normal: replace the clean cooling water to bring the temperature to the normal value,
7. Whether the laser power supply is energized: check the power supply circuit of the laser power supply to make it normal,
8. Whether the laser tube is damaged or aging: replace the laser tube,
9. Whether the laser power supply is damaged: replace the laser power supply,
10. Whether the temperature of the whole machine is too high: shut down and let the temperature drop; ventilate to strengthen the heat dissipation of the machine; adjust the ambient temperature.
How much does it cost to buy a laser cutting machine?
The price of laser cutting machine is mainly determined by the configuration of laser, laser power, motor, laser head, etc. The price ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands, and the price is different for different purposes.
It is recommended that when you buy a laser cutting machine, you should choose according to your industry use, what material is the main purpose to cut, and choose a cutting machine with a moderate format and high precision. Due to the limitation of laser power and equipment volume, laser cutting can only cut medium and small thickness plates and pipes, and as the thickness of the workpiece increases, the cutting speed obviously decreases. Furthermore, it is recommended that you visit the laser cutting machine manufacturer on site to see the scale, equipment and use effect.