Views:0 Author:Maichuang Laser Publish Time: 2021-04-22 Origin:MC
1. Cutting should start from the edge. Start cutting from the edge as much as possible, instead of perforating cutting. Using the edge as the starting point will extend the life of the consumable parts. The correct method is to directly aim the nozzle at the edge of the workpiece before starting the plasma arc.
2. Reduce unnecessary "arc starting (or arc guiding)" time. The consumption of the nozzle and the electrode is very fast when starting the arc. Before starting, the torch should be placed within the walking distance of the cutting metal.
3. Try to keep the cutting torch and consumable parts clean. Any dirt on the torch and consumables will greatly affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing consumable parts, place them on a clean flannel, check the connection ribs of the cutting torch frequently, and clean the electrode contact surface and nozzle with hydrogen peroxide cleaner.
4. Use a reasonable cutting distance. According to the requirements of the instruction manual, use a reasonable cutting distance. The cutting distance is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the surface of the workpiece. When perforating, try to use 2 times the normal cutting distance or the maximum height that the plasma arc can transmit (pay attention to WeChat public No.: Materials Science and Engineering).
5. The perforation thickness should be within the allowable range of the machine system. The cutting machine cannot perforate the steel plate that exceeds the working thickness. The usual perforation thickness is 1/2 of the normal cutting thickness.
6. Do not overload the nozzle. Overloading the nozzle (that is, exceeding the operating current of the nozzle) will quickly damage the nozzle. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the nozzle. For example: the current intensity of a 100A nozzle should be set to 95A.