Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-15 Origin:Site
(一). Engraving machine use environment
The engraving machine is a high-tech mechatronics equipment with certain requirements for the working environment.
1. Avoid equipment such as strong electricity and strong magnetism that seriously affect the signal transmission of the engraving machine. Such as: welding machine, tower, etc.
2. Use a three-core power supply to ensure good grounding of the engraving machine and reduce interference.
3. The voltage requirements are stable and avoid large fluctuations. It is best to use a voltage regulator.
4. The machine should not work for a long time in a strong acid or alkali environment.
(二). Engraving machine maintenance and maintenance
The engraving machine is mostly used for processing business, and the powder and dust generated by the processing are more. During use, care should be taken to keep the screws and polished rods clean and lubricated, clean the dust and fuel the transmission parts in time; the operator should clean and refuel in time, and it is forbidden to plug in and out.
(三). Engraving machine software usage problem
The engraving machine has a wide range of engraving software available. In order to meet your engraving requirements, please use the correct operating software.
(四). Engraving machine processing problem
1. The rationality of the processing technology
The machining accuracy is also important in addition to the engraving machine. In order to ensure the accuracy of the processing, please pay attention to the rationality of the processing technology.
2. Tool use
The machining accuracy is affected by the manufacturing process and accuracy of the tool itself. Therefore, select the tool that is suitable for machining during machining.
The proficiency and responsibility of the operators also have a significant impact on the machining accuracy.
4. Machine wear
Wear of the engraving machine during use is unavoidable, and the wear of the machine will reduce the accuracy of the machine as time passes.